Kids Party Live Event is the ninth Live Event in The Sims FreePlay during the Kids Party Update in May 2018. Like the previous live events, it unlocks new items and a perfect party house template.
When the timer for the 9 days ends, there will be a 2 day period afterwards to purchase any of the remaining prizes. You will not be able to collect anymore arts and crafts resources or constructor coins. Once the timer for that period ends, the resources will convert into Simoleons.
The tutorial is the same for all Live/Community Events.
- Place a craft station
- Craft candles
- Restock a station
- Buy the first prize
- Use the spin flower
- Check daily goals
- Collect bonuses
- Continue collecting items
Note: the goal for restocking lasts 10 seconds. When a station requires restocking during the event, it will take 2 hours 30 minutes.
- the 'buy the x pack' (shown below in the image 'Buy the flower power pack') goal will change according to the specific event.
Coin flower patchThe coin flower patch (shown right) is used to earn Constructor Coins. Constructor coins (CC for short) are the fifth required resource alongside the craft resources to progress along the bar and earn the prizes. During the tutorial (shown above) the first spin from the patch is free; after that you can either spend 450 candles or 25 SPs to earn constructor coins. Each Live/Community Event has the same garden patch, except it changes colour and uses a different resource (for example, in the Prince and the Pocket Sized Princess event, the patch was purple and required 450 daisies to use).
There are four different craft stations, each with different amounts but the same times. You use these to progress through the Personal Progress bar to unlock and purchase prizes.Candle Station - maximum of four
1st - free
2nd - S2,000
3rd - S4,000
4th - S10,000
- Make 250 Candles - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Make 360 Candles - 4 hours 30 minutes
- Make 455 Candles - 6 hours 30 minutes
- Make 510 Candles - 8 hours 30 minutes
1st - S5,000
2nd - S7,500
3rd - S10,000
4th - S15,000
- Make 375 Pottery - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Make 540 Pottery - 4 hours 30 minutes
- Make 680 Pottery - 6 hours 30 minutes
- Make 765 Pottery - 8 hours 30 minutes
1st - S7,500
2nd - S15,000
3rd - S20,000
- Make 565 Jewelry - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Make 810 Jewelry - 4 hours 30 minutes
- Make 1025 Jewelry - 6 hours 30 minutes
- Make 1150 Jewelry - 8 hours 30 minutes
1st - S15,000
2nd - S25,000
- Make 620 Glass - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Make 890 Glass - 4 hours 30 minutes
- Make 1125 Glass - 6 hours 30 minutes
- Make 1260 Glass - 8 hours 30 minutes
These are the prizes that can be earned throughout the event. Most of the items are used by Preteens but other age groups (excluding toddlers and babies) can use them. You must meet the requirements in order to purchase each item (shown under each item below). The first one of each item is free, after that they cost Simoleons. Party Starter
- Requires 50 Candles
- Party Snack Pack
- Requires 1,050 candles and 5 CC
- Comfort Food Pack
- Requires 3,100 candles and 20 CC
- Birthday Preparations
- Requires 9,400 candles, 7,200 pottery and 65 CC
- House Decorations
- Requires 12,500 candles, 9,600 pottery and 85 CC
Tables and Games
- Pinata Pack
- Requires 13,565 pottery, 14,350 jewelry and 125 CC
- Pin the Tail Pack
- Requires 14,250 pottery, 15,000 jewelry and 130 CC
- Cakes and Drone
- Requires 15,00 pottery, 16,00 jewelry, 16,000 glass and 135 CC
- Party Tables
- Requires 17,000 pottery, 17,500 jewelry, 17,500 glass and 150 CC
Perfect Party House Template
- Unlocked by claiming all the above prizes.
The house includes an ice cream bouncy castle as the only new item, aside from items from Luxury Laundry, Custom Closets and the Kids Party Events. The garden on the premium lot is bigger than the standard one.