Chic Boutique is the tenth Live Event in The Sims FreePlay during the Chic Boutique Update. Like the previous live events, it unlocks new items.
When the timer for the 10 days ends, there will be a 2 day period afterwards to purchase any of the remaining prizes. You will not be able to collect anymore arts and crafts resources or constructor coins. Once the timer for that period ends, the resources will convert into Simoleons.
The tutorial is the same for all Live Events.
- Place a craft station
- Craft candles
- Restock a station
- Buy the first prize
- Use the spin flower
- Check personal progress
- Check daily goals
- Collect bonuses
- Continue collecting items
- the goal for restocking lasts 10 seconds. When a station requires restocking during the event, it will take 2 hours 30 minutes.
- the 'buy the x pack' (shown below in the image 'Buy the flower power pack') goal will change according to the specific event.
Coin flower patchThe coin flower patch (shown right) is used to earn Constructor Coins. Constructor coins (CC for short) are the fifth required resource alongside the craft resources to progress along the bar and earn the prizes. During the tutorial (shown above) the first spin from the patch is free; after that you can either spend 450 candles or 25 SPs to earn constructor coins. Each Live Event has the same garden patch and uses the same resource (with the exception of 'the Prince and the Pocket Sized Princess event', the patch was purple and required 450 daisies to use).
There are four different craft stations, each with different amounts but the same times. You use these to progress through the Personal Progress bar to unlock and purchase prizes.Candle Station - maximum of four
1st - free
2nd - S2,000
3rd - S4,000
4th - S10,000
- Make 250 Candles - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Make 360 Candles - 4 hours 30 minutes
- Make 455 Candles - 6 hours 30 minutes
- Make 510 Candles - 8 hours 30 minutes
1st - S5,000
2nd - S7,500
3rd - S10,000
4th - S15,000
- Make 375 Pottery - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Make 540 Pottery - 4 hours 30 minutes
- Make 680 Pottery - 6 hours 30 minutes
- Make 765 Pottery - 8 hours 30 minutes
1st - S7,500
2nd - S15,000
3rd - S20,000
- Make 565 Jewelry - 2 hours 30 minutes
- Make 810 Jewelry - 4 hours 30 minutes
- Make 1025 Jewelry - 6 hours 30 minutes
- Make 1150 Jewelry - 8 hours 30 minutes
1st - S15,000
2nd - S25,000
- Make 620 Glass
- Make 890 Glass
- Make 1125 Glass
- Make 1260 Glass
These are the prizes that can be earned throughout the event. You must meet the requirements in order to purchase each item (shown under each item below). The first one of each item is free, after that they cost Simoleons.
Boutique Wallpapers & Floors
- Requires 50 Candles for purchasing
Deluxe Display Pedestals
- Round Display Pedestals
- Requires 750 candles and 5 CC
- Square Display Pedestals
- Requires 2,300 candles and 10 CC
Boutique Store Fittings
- Dazzling Partitions & Lights
- Requires 6,100 candles, 3,300 pottery and 35 CC
- Chic Sign & Wall Mirrors
- Requires 9,100 candles, 5,000 pottery and 55 CC
- Wall Plants & Floor Mirrors
- Requires 7,445 pottery, 7,850 jewelry and 80 CC
- Floor Plants & Knitwear
- Requires 10,000 pottery, 10,500 jewelry and 105 CC
- Bag Display & Dress Racks
- Requires 12,500 pottery, 13,000 jewelry, 13,000 glass and 135 CC
- Coats & Shoes Display
- Requires 13,000 pottery, 14,000 jewelry, 14,000 glass and 145 CC
- Frilled Tops & Leather Pants
- Requires 14,000 pottery, 15,000 jewelry, 15,000 glass and 150 CC
- Requires 15,500 pottery, 16,500 jewelry, 16,500 glass and 170 CC
- Requires you to purchase all the above prizes.
The Chic Boutique contains two changing rooms, two reception desks, two rounds sofas, two mannequins, two decorative items, flooring and wallpaper.